says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

been crazy!!



hey all,

been crazy here as it always is, school is almost done, yearning for long summer nights, bbq's, beach time, and plentiful gardens.

the seedlings are surprisingly happy considering all this rain we get, and only a few didn't make it...nin, looks like you are crazy underwater...kinda looked fun, although I know you guys were just making the best of a toughie...
hope you doulaing went well, sounds like an amazing experience...

t-baby is doing fabulous, she is a happy lil girl, who just loves to sleep. it is phenomenal, considering lil man didn't/doesn't need ANY sleep STILL! The kiddos are more or less climbing the walls and every time the rain stops we head outside to play and puddle-stomp....anybody know of a place to get some cool puddle-stompers for the kiddos??

lil man is doing well, he actually slept for crazy hours...loving that, and woke up in a marvelous mood...yesterday he "chopped down" my dumcane tree," with a piece of wood. I was pretty bummed as I have had it longer than I can remember, and it was almost taller than I am, but I will get over it. these things happen i guess...

hope you all are fairing well...big crazy hugs and mad lovin to yah!

Al
oh, and if anyone knows anyone looking to buy a truck...pass 'em to me, we got one to sell....